Technical Designer/Architectural Technician
• Required start date from 23rd October
• Experience as a CAD Technician within the retail and commercial workplace sectors (INTERIOR)
• Experience in Design & Build as well as Design Consultancy.
• Minimum 3-5 years’ minimum work experience in commercial workplace and retail interiors.
• AutoCAD Lt
• Sketchup Pro
• Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint
• Vectorworks (not essential)
• Adobe Photoshop, In-design.
• PC user. Not MAC
• On-site experience essential
• Good ‘verbal’ communication skills
Duties will include:
• Supporting the Creative Design Team
• Working alongside and taking instruction from the Technical Design Lead.
• Supporting the Construction team which will include Contracts Director and Site Managers.
• Producing Full Construction Drawing & Specification Packages
• Producing Joinery Drawings & Specification Packages
• Carry out survey work on site and producing record drawing information.
• As Built Drawings for completed projects.
• Risk Assessments for pre-construction
• Some European travel to major cities to survey sites for roll-out projects
• Clients will include Nike, Converse, Sony, Montessori, Engine, Seaco and others.
• Communications with Statutory Authorities, suppliers, subcontractors. Site Managers, fabricators, etc.